Response Vehicles: Engine, Rescue
Staffing: Six personnel
Fire Station 330 is one of three original Northwest Fire District stations. In 2011, after 27 years, a new Station 330 was built next door and the old Station 330 was converted into the District’s Logistics Warehouse and IT Services division. Fire Station 330 was constructed with energy-efficiency in mind and time-saving features to ensure rapid responses. The high call load for Station 30 was balanced between Stations 330 and 333 when Station 333 was relocated to the intersection of Ina and Shannon. The crew of Station 330 often responds to commercial areas surrounding the Northwest Medical Center including assisted living, elderly care homes and medical offices for emergency medical responses. Station 330’s primary response zone includes the areas west of First Avenue and up to Ina road including the Westward Look Resort.
1520 West Orange Grove Road
Tucson, AZ 85704