“If a system existed that could do for crime what fire sprinklers have done for fires in the last 100 years, it would be in every home in America as quickly as it could be manufactured.”
COMMON QUESTIONS (and answers)
ABOUT RESIDENTIAL SPRINKLERS
Q. Why am I required to have a sprinkler system?
Q. Why are residential sprinkler systems so highly recommended?
Q. If I have smoke detectors, why do I need a sprinkler system, and vice versa?
Q. Aren’t fire sprinklers those ugly things I see hanging on pipes in warehouses and factories?
Q. Won’t fire sprinklers soak everything in sight, in seconds like on TV?
Q. Will a fire sprinkler system leak and ruin my belongings?
- Materials above the grade of standard plumbing piping and fixtures.
- Additional skill levels required of installers. Double the number of inspections over plumbing.
- Only in case of a fire does the piping get used, hence no wear and tear.
- Any leak in an area where damage can be done will sound an alarm,
- and The pipes are no larger than standard plumbing.