The Finance Department, led by Financial Director Dave Gephart, provides quality financial services to our citizens , the Board, employees, customers and vendors. Quality financial services include the following:
- Safeguarding assets of the District
- Providing friendly, timely, accurate, complete, and transparent reporting to both internal and external customers
- Meeting the demands of an evolving dynamic organization by pursuing continuous improvement in the areas of budgeting, financial reporting, debt management, cash management, accounts payable, payroll, and accounts receivable
- Ensuring both the current and future financial well-being of the District
- Maintaining compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS) and all other legal and financial requirements applicable to the District
Budgets and Reports
Capital Improvement Program Reports
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
The files available on this page are in PDF format.
If you are having trouble viewing them, click the button below to download Adobe Reader.